Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Change

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?  Write 250 words in response to this question.  Your response can be in any form you'd like, as long as it meets the minimum word requirement.  Write it in google docs and when you are done, go to MOVE TO FOLDER in the FILE menu.  You'll  see a list of folders for all of your classes.  Place it in the CREATIVE WRITING folder.  Don't use the folder I created for yesterday's assignment because there is a permissions issue.

1 comment:

  1. If I had to change one thing about me, it would be my current diet. I consume massive amounts of pasta every single day. I am not complaining, but variety in regards to the food I eat is a must. Don’t get me wrong, I love pasta, but too much of it can get boring after a while. There is always pasta in the fridge and whenever I am hungry, I have pasta(except for breakfast, lunch and dinner.) What I mean is, my lunch in between my main meals is pasta 80% of the time. I’ll say it again, I love pasta, but something else once in a while would be nice. I should start making more peanut butter sandwiches. At least that will give me a break from pasta. Having pasta in the fridge almost 24/7 seems normal for an italian household. Pasta is amazing, but something else would be nice. If I had to pick another minor thing to change, I would probably change my wardrobe a little bit. I have too many sleeveless shirts and I know I won’t be wearing those outside anytime soon. I need more hoodies that aren’t 10 sizes above my preferred size. When it’s snowing, I’d like to be dressed to the point where I am not affected by the elements. My varsity jacket is perfect for the cold weather, but something with a hood will do. I should consider wearing a hoodie under my varsity jacket. Hopefully, the elements won’t be able to touch me when I am wearing that combination.

    ReplyDelete